Wednesday, April 6, 2022

E ~ Enjoy

     I could wax poetic about so many things I enjoy, or I could simply create a list and a plan to someday talk about some of them a little more in-depth.

  • Listening to the spring peepers.
  • Watching the spring flowers bravely poke through the cold dirt and give us a welcome splash of color.
  • Having fun conversations with our children.
  • Getting random texts from friends.
  • Planning menus.
  • Trying new recipes.
  • Seeing the number on the scales trend steadily downward.
  • Hearing birds sing.
  • Using new stationary.
  • Reading good books.
  • Learning new things.
  • Waking up early to a new day of possibilities.
  • Playing games with Steven
  • Drinking tea from my favorite cup.
  • Organizing and cleaning.
  • Being in nature.
  • Spending time with family.
  • Singing and listening to music.
  • Collecting and using cookbooks.
  • Making lists and using planners.
  • Sewing and various crafts.
  • And many, many other things.
    The list could go on for a while, but I also enjoy clicking the publish button for a new blog post, so here goes ...

6 comments:

  1. That is a great list! I enjoy many of the same things. And I enjoy it when you hit publish too!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting list. I love many of these things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share some of the same joys. Making the list shows us how much of life we can appreciate. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing how much overlap I have with your list. It certainly is good to be able to enjoy so many things!
    E is for Extreme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some wonderful things, many of which would be on my list too... Especially the crafting, singing and listening to music, and listening to the birds. And I love how you included making lists in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.