1. February is coming to a close. Give us a two-word phrase that tells us something about how yours went.
2. If you had to describe how you're feeling right now as an amusement park ride, what ride are you on? Explain.
I've never been to an amusement park, so I'm not familiar with the ride options other than a roller coaster which would work for this answer with all the ups and downs, twists and turns.
3. What's something on your desk or a nearby wall that cheers you up when you see it or walk past?
On our desk, well technically it's inside our desk, but since the roll top is open the majority of the time I see two recipe boxes that make me feel happy every time I see them. The girls and I had gone to Hobby Lobby where they saw these lemon design recipe boxes and asked if I'd fill them with our favorite recipes for them before they move out.
I've been enjoying working on them as I have time.
4. Are you a salad eater? How many salads do you typically eat in a week? Your favorite kind of salad?
I love salads! I try to have at least one salad per day, sometimes more. My favorite is a loaded salad we do with romaine lettuce, cheese, ham, dried cranberries, and hard boiled eggs. With either my Mom's recipe for a white dressing or my homemade blue cheese dressing to finish it off.
5. Without telling us the category give us your top five ______________.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Our day started off with a boom-banging thunderstorm that has now settled into a gentle rain. I love rainy days, they make the perfect backdrop for fun projects and baking.
I want to bake some bars and maybe some cookies. My plans for the day had included baking the bars, but I'm adding cookies since my Dad called a few minutes ago saying that he's in the area today and would like to stop in for a few minutes.
I want to have his favorite cookies ready for him when he gets here.