Saturday, August 15, 2020

Little Lessons / Thunderheads

     Thunderheads building in the east make a lovely scene to enjoy from our front porch.

    Not long after this picture was taken the skies opened, dumping rain in torrents. Some of us were out driving, and others were on the top porch singing and twirling ... outside, yet staying dry as rain poured all around.  I can't help but compare it to life in a spiritual sense of how the world can be in absolute turmoil, but if we are living in Jesus we can enjoy peace even in the midst of the storm.

    I love how there are often little lessons to see in simple everyday life if we take the time to see and listen.

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful scene. Yes, all around us are life lessons, if we only look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view you have from your porch. I wish I had the imagination to see things like you do. Unfortunately I'm not a very creative person. I can sew. From a pattern. I can knit & crochet. From a pattern. I can cook. From a recipe. Do you see a pattern emerging? It's okay though. It's how God made me and He made me this way for a reason, although I often envy those with more active imaginations.
    Blessings and a virtual hug,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learned that a pattern guides us but we choose the colors, the embellishments, and give gifts to those who don’t sew, quilt, etc are usually thrilled to have something from someone who cares for them🤗

      Delete
    2. I have learned that a pattern guides us but we choose the colors, the embellishments, and give gifts to those who don’t sew, quilt, etc are usually thrilled to have something from someone who cares for them🤗

      Delete
    3. I have learned that a pattern guides us but we choose the colors, the embellishments, and give gifts to those who don’t sew, quilt, etc are usually thrilled to have something from someone who cares for them🤗

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.