We wanted to go pick up some meat at a butcher shop and for some reason they were out of everything we wanted.
2. Peter Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, The Energizer Bunny, The Easter Bunny, Rabbit (Pooh's friend), White Rabbit (of Wonderland fame), or the Trix Rabbit...which of these 'famous' rabbits can you best relate to right now?
The Energizer Bunny because it seems like I keep going and going. So much to do, so little time to do it.
3. When did you last find yourself scrambling to get something done? Explain.
Last Thursday I was scrambling to get everything done before I had to go meet LV at his workplace so we could go to an appointment we had.
4. Last time you were up at the literal crack of dawn? Why? Last time you stayed up all night? Why?
I am up every morning at the crack of dawn. Actually I'm up before then since I need to get breakfast for LV at 4:30 so he can eat before he leaves for work.
The last time I was up all night was last summer when LV and Sailor were on their way home from Missouri and I had wanted to stay up till they got here.
5. Crack a book, crack a bottle, crack a joke, crack an egg...which have you done most recently?
Crack an egg. Three of them, for breakfast about an hour ago.
My favorite part is Sunday afternoons when we're all gathered in the living room, reading, playing games, or what ever else strikes our fancy.
7. What's something I'd find on a bookshelf in your home? Other than a book I mean!
Nothing. The only things on our bookshelves are books. Hundreds and hundreds of books.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Woodpeckers have always fascinated me, and when LV stumbled across this tree I couldn't help but be amazed at the determination this woodpecker had to have to create all these holes.
The pile of shavings at the base of the tree was impressive as well.