Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. Have you ever had to wear a uniform? If yes, tell us more. Did you love it or hate it?

In my opinion, I've never had to wear a uniform.

Some people view Amish clothes as uniforms, and no, wearing them never bothered me.

2. April 22nd is Earth Day. What is one thing you do personally to be a good steward of planet Earth?

We never litter, ever. How hard is it to dispose of things properly? I don't understand why anyone would simply throw things out the window.

3. Brown rice, quinoa, or couscous...your healthy grain of choice? How often are one of the three on your menu at home?  Given a choice between white rice, brown rice, wild rice, and fried rice which would you go for

Tried couscous once, and didn't really care for it. Brown rice isn't a favorite either, and I've never had quinoa.

We like white rice, and have it at least once a week, often more.
 
4. In your opinion, who has the best job ever?

I can't imagine a better job than being a mother.
 
5. What's a situation in your life currently requiring patience? 

Probably being a mother. It seems as if I've given opportunities every day to practice patience.
 
6.  Do you live your life around days of the week? Explain.

We do. There are specific things we do each day of the week. There's a laundry day, a thorough cleaning day, grocery shopping day, church day, and the other three days each have their own set of need to do's as well.
 
7. In a nod to the A to Z challenge happening around town this month, what 'R word' best describes your April? 

Recharged.

I'm not sure how to best describe this, other than after stepping back and evaluating our life applying a message we heard about Green Pastures and a Shepherds look at the 23rd Psalms, well..... recharged seems to fit quite nicely.
 
8. Insert your own random thought here.


Spring is such a lovely time of year!

6 comments:

  1. Recharged is a great choice. I think that's how I feel when true springtime weather gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your word! And your spring flowers are so pretty. Ours are getting there : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I certainly had to wear uniforms, plural. In English schools many of them require uniforms. Some I like others I hated but I was used to it anyway.

    Revitalised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers, cute dog!

    I had the same job as the best job ever. Of course, I am a bit biased. It's my job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly, how hard is it to throw things away properly. Pet peeve of mine! I like your answer to #7 with recharge. Very sweet Spring photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.