Tuesday, April 2, 2019

B ~ Bridesmaid

   A good way to feel old is having nephews and nieces old enough to get married, and your daughter old enough to be one of the bridesmaids.

   This past weekend we enjoyed the gorgeous spring weather in Georgia where we attended the beautiful wedding of one LV's nephews.

    Rosie Mae was one of the bridesmaids. I had been excited for her that she gets to have this experience, but was unprepared for the emotions I would feel seeing my "little" girl standing up there as part of the wedding party.


11 comments:

  1. ..and did you wonder how you became mother of such a beautiful girl? That is what I remember..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely they all look, so nice to see bridesmaids in such a Summery colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the color the bride chose for her bridesmaids!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love weddings. I agree blue is such a beautiful color for dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, for the next "how did this happen?" moment - you told us your older son is engaged, and his wedding will be a *real* jolt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.