We get a CPA to take care of getting everything done properly. It's hard enough for me to simply have to sign my name on the completed forms.
I will have to go with love on this one. There has been pain in our life but love got us through those times.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
I don't think the color could be found anywhere in my house and I am not planning to add it this year. Shades of orange are my least favorite color and thankfully I'm quite comfortable not following trends and fashions so I don't feel obligated to learn to like it.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I collect cookbooks and yes, I use them regularly. I really enjoy trying out new recipes and so far the rest of the family have been eager taste testers.
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
I think it was back in October. And I have no idea what the problem was. Mechanic vocabulary has a way of going right over my head while I stand there with a glazed helpless expression in my eyes something very similar I'm sure to what LV feels when I browse the fabric section in Wal-Mart.
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
Starting today I'm planning to be less demanding on myself. The past few weeks I was trying to get too much done and not being very successful at it which left me feeling frustrated and a little discouraged. I was trying to write for book three and little Buddy kept interrupting me every 250 words or so.
After talking to LV about everything last night he helped me put things into perspective a little better and I'm feeling renewed again. I have no doubts that I'll make my deadline but for the next few weeks I won't be dangling a daily word goal over my head that I wasn't able to reach any way.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Rosebud and I finally made the first batch of Christmas candy yesterday. Since I wasn't able to make it for Christmas we are getting to enjoy it five weeks late. As a matter of fact I think we enjoy it more than we would have on Christmas.