Saturday, December 30, 2017

Picture my Week

    Our week started off beautifully. The little graham cracker houses the girls made had their place of honor in the living room where we admired them for a few days until they decided to devour them.

    We did our traditional Christmas morning photo. I enjoy seeing the difference year by year as they keep getting older on me. It's such a bittersweet feeling.


    Earlier this year Rosie Mae had found a vintage crochet pattern for nose warmers. We all got a good chuckle out of them, not dreaming she would decide to make some as gag gifts for Christmas.

 
    She wrote a poem to accompany them. It was appreciated more than the nose warmers.



     There are no pictures of the hassle I was going through when someone somehow got access to my card information and decided to treat themselves to several vacations. The card has been canceled, and necessary paperwork filed to try to get our money back. Certainly not the way I was wanting to spend my days after Christmas.

    It's been cold, really cold. Even the sunrises look frozen.

8 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family, and they were all such good sports to pose for a pic with their nose warmers on! I think you're doing a good job homeschooling your children. It looks like they each have the opportunity to learn about things that interest them as individuals and let their God-given gifts be developed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your holiday photos. I too had a card hacked and it is always a hassle to deal with it! Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a beautiful family. The little nose warmers are so cute, and I love the little houses. That would be fun to try making. I could never make one as pretty as those! Happy New Year to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your card getting hacked! It's happened to us twice so I understand your hassle!! The pictures you shared are great! Love them! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see pictures of your lovely family.

    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a bummer about your credit card but it looks like the rest of the holiday was terrific and I loved the family photos. I know what you mean about the bittersweet. Wait till there are old kids and new babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have four gorgeous kids, Mary Ann!

    I remember when the three eldest were little - now Buddy appears to be bigger than Sailor was then. How did they grow up so quickly?!

    Hope the coming year is a healthy one for you and your family, filled with many happy times!

    Ann in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I continue to enjoy your blog. Your children are precious. I wish special blessings for you and your family in 2018.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.