Saturday, December 9, 2017

Picture my Week

I'm pleased at how my walking/hiking is getting easier. Though I can walk much farther and faster than I used to, my energy still doesn't match that of my daughters. On Sunday afternoon we headed to a nearby hiking trail. The girls ran ahead, and this is what met my eyes when I caught up with them. It almost made me feel dizzy just seeing them sit p there like that.
 
 
The tunnel doors have been closed for the winter. I was a little disappointed to not be able to walk through it, but have put it on my list of goals for 2018.

 
Steven played Joseph last night in our homeschool group's Christmas show.
 

We've had a busy week with school, Christmas play practices, making gifts, and working on getting our Christmas treats made. Even so Rosie Mae took a few moments to join Steven under the Christmas tree when he wanted someone to admire the beauty from a different angle.


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad your walking regime is going well! I am starting that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the days when my children would lie under the Christmas tree just like yours are doing!! Sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.