- That summer is officially over. I don't do well with heat, so the welcome crisp, cool days of fall are something I really, really enjoy.
- For good friends, they mean more to me than I can tell.
- An alarm clock that actually works. The one I used to detest finally quit working, and after several days of not waking up on time, it's actually nice having a dependable alarm clock again.
- Books. As a family of bookworms, I am so thankful for all the quality books available to read and the authors that have taken the time to write them.
- A son who has bravely stepped up to take care of the mice that had been terrifying his mother.
- Family. I could get all mushy here, but truly I am so grateful every single day for the life I have been allowed to experience with those I love the most. It's not the material things that matter in this life, it's the people. We have experienced, still are experiencing this truth.
Thursday, October 15, 2015
A Few Things .....
.... I'm thankful for.