Hmmm...... maybe I could write about one of the following.
- The cat that visited services at our church.
- A few interesting tidbits we have learned while doing our school work.
- Some wittily funny comments made by our teenagers.
- The fact that spring seems to have arrived, and how that makes me feel.
- A hilarious episode involving peppermint oil.
None of those topics seem to be enough to warrant more than a paragraph on their own. I could save all of them to be used at a later date for my random thought on the weekly Hodgepodge post, but I think I'll share one today.
The cat was smuggled into the church house inside a lady's purse. As it turns out, cats don't like being tucked into purses and will protest vehemently once they reach the end of their patience. We haven't seen the lady, her purse, or her cat since then, but they certainly provided more than their share of amusement to our girls who tried their best not to roll over with laughter.