I can't think of any movies that have the word green in their title. My favorite book has to be Anne of Green Gables. The only song that comes to mind is a Celtic song by Sinead O'Connor; Her Mantle so Green. I like Celtic music, but this song isn't one on my must listen to list.
2. Ralph Waldo Emerson is quoted as saying, 'Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.' Would you agree? Are you a believer in luck?
Yes, I agree. I do believe in God's blessings, but I wouldn't call it luck.
3. Spring water, Hot Springs, handspring, spring fling, spring break, spring fever, offspring...which 'spring' word best applies to something in your day, week, or life right now?
Offspring ..... my days are pretty much wrapped up in our children.
4. What's something you do to make yourself look or feel more confident?
I have a certain outfit that I wear that makes me feel more confident than some others I have.
5. It's National Celery Month...are you a fan? If so, what's a snack or dish you enjoy that calls for celery?
No, no, no, no, no. I love vegetables and basically every kind of produce, but if I never have to eat another piece of celery for the rest of my life I won't mind in the least.
To not allow other people's opinions affect who I am and what I do.
7. Would you like to own a second home? If so where would you want that home to be?
I would love to own a second home. One of our dreams is owning a home in the desert in Arizona. We spent a week vacationing in the desert one year and fell in love with it.
A sure sign that spring is on the way, other than the disappearing snow and all the mud, is when all the maple sugar camps in the area are busy.