Flowers. I love all the spring flowers that bloom every year.
In our little corner of the world I would say spring is almost here. I am hoping we get at least one more snow storm before spring officially arrives.
2. Bed, couch, stapler, garage door, computer mouse, recliner, flashlight, door knob...which household item containing springs most needs replacing in your home? Speaking of springs...did you ever own a Slinky?
Our stapler needs to be replaced. It quit working several weeks ago, and I can't seem to remember to get a new one when ever we go on our weekly grocery run.
We have more than one slinky. Our house is slinky friendly with 16 steps in our staircase. Buddy really enjoys playing with them.
There are so many great quotes by women. Today though I'll be going with this one:
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to improve the world. -Anne Frank
4. What's a question that looms large in your mind right now?
Sorry, but it's something I'm not prepared to share with the world. How about I go with a little thing like ... I wonder what the weather will be like this weekend?
5. Are you a sugar freak? By that I mean how much do you love sugar? With all the bad press sugar gets these days, have you made any efforts to reduce the amount of sugar you consume?
I enjoy the occasional dessert, but we don't have it on hand at all times. I'm finding though for the past few years when ever I do eat something sweet I have to find something else to eat after that to get that sweet taste out of my mouth.
6. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing?
I already have all the work I enjoy that I can handle, so I'm going with less work on this one.
7. Ever been to Texas? Of the top ten Texas tourist attractions which would you most like to see-The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk, The State Capital, Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore, Houston Space Center, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Moody Gardens, or Galveston Island?
I have been to Texas. I haven't seen any of those attractions, but would like to see Padre Island National Seashore.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
After being a widow for over 25 years, my grandmother passed away early this morning.
I'm asking myself why we didn't get passports for LV and the children before this. I don't want to travel to Canada alone, and I don't think going passport-less would be the wisest of choices. So it appears we won't be attending the funeral.