First up is the Bear Hug Award, from Jennifer at White Chocolate Acres
I am passing it on to Heather I am officially supposed to pass it on to five other blogs and I'm sure under other circumstances that wouldn't be a problem, but for me I can't think of anyone that needs it more than Heather. And so I'm passing it on to only her.
I read her blog regularly and it never fails to touch my heart.
- I really enjoy singing and once I start a song I have to finish it even if I'm interrupted halfway through. I also only need to hear a song two or three times to be able to sing it. (And it really bugs me to hear someone sing off-key.)
- I don't enjoy listening to other people talk about health issues, I feign polite interest but the conversation in my head is keeping me much more entertained than your bout of strep throat.
- As shocking as it may sound I do not like ketchup.
- I tend to be skeptical about home remedies that helpful people are convinced my family needs to learn. They do provide a source of humor, so they aren't totally wasted.
- I can be fairly opinionated, but I am learning to keep my opinions to myself.
- I would much rather be indoors than outside, including on vacations. The travelling parts are fun and fine, but hiking and exploring things other than gift shops..... I need to change that because my husband dreams of hiking the Appalachian Trail once the children are big enough. (My feet are crying at the very thought.)
- I love houseplants, but if my husband would quit taking care of them they would all surely die.
And now since that is out of the way I am passing it on to:
- The Mennobrarian
- It's the Dirt
- It is NOT Poetry
- Of Mice and Ramen
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow
There you have it. I have finally passed them on. Thank-you to all the kind bloggers who presented awards to me.
There are so many blogs I enjoy reading that it was hard to choose who to pass these on to!