Saturday, February 17, 2018

Picture my Week

Rosie Mae tried her hand at creating a Neapolitan type cupcake. They turned out well.
 
Early one morning just as the sun was coming up, we looked out the back door to see this.

 
The girls and I have been making slow progress on the spring house cleaning. This week that included my sewing machine cabinet, the sewing boxes, and some of the sewing notions. Sharon couldn't resist modeling a pair of googly eyes for us.

 
The book shelf Kenneth made was moved inside, and before it could be placed on top of the cupboard where we wanted it Steven had to check it out in his own way.

 
LV managed to bring this bouquet in and set it on the table as I was working. Much to his amusement I walked past it multiple times before I noticed it. Apparently if you want to hide something from me all you have to do is plop it in plain sight.

 
We had some really nice spring like weather for a little more than a day. Steven took the opportunity to take one of his science related things outside to do. He had been waiting weeks to finally be able to so.

5 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look amaaazing. I almost couldn't scroll past them....haha (i'm hungry).
    I need to do some spring/winter cleaning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful flowers and those cupcakes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are just wonderful! And it's nice to know that if you have extra company, you can just clear off the bookshelves! (Well, very small or skinny company!) Looks like a delightful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.