Monday, November 28, 2016

Winner of Lily Series

 Reading all your comments made me feel as if I'm in good company. Winter evening activities are so much fun!

After consulting the random generator I can now announce the winner of the Lily series.


Comment # 21

Carrie said ......

My favorite winter evening activity is watching Hallmark Christmas movies with the family.

Congratulations Carrie! Please send me an email with your address and I will get them shipped to you.

I'm sorry I can't gift everyone a set, but if you check out the links in the sidebar you can find options to buy your own.

3 comments:

  1. Carrie and family will have another favorite winter activity: reading about Lily. Congrats! I so enjoyed reading the books myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie and family will have another favorite winter activity: reading about Lily. Congrats! I so enjoyed reading the books myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.