I did, and yes it was intentional. Buddy is three, and it's easy to make him laugh.
Other than making him laugh, laughter in our house is more spontaneous. It happens often, but not as intentional.
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer?
Are you ready for a list? I field more questions than I can count, and some of them have me totally stumped and I really have no answer for them. A short example:
- Is there an end to outer space, and how far would it be to get there?
- Why are accents different in different parts of the U.S.?
- Where did God come from?
I really love rhododendrons. I was thrilled to find several bushes growing by our house when we moved here.
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?
The only waitressing I ever did was at Amish weddings, if that counts. I enjoyed it, even though it was a tiresome job carrying all that food and keeping all the glasses filled with water.
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?
I don't pay any attention to what fashion trends are happening, and honestly what other people choose to wear never bothers me.
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why.
I have been inspired by many writers. There are several that made quite an impact on me. My Mom. She wrote articles and short stories for a variety of magazines. Scott Schumacher ..... I used to try reading everything he wrote. An excellent writer, and for years his writing style impacted how I wrote when I tried my hand at writing short stories.
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?
Early to bed, early to rise ...........
It's that time of year when it's necessary to turn the ceiling fan on in hopes to get a comfortable night of sleep.
Our fan though..... well ..... it terrifies me.
We turned it on and I was sure it was going to crash down on top of me. It sounds like a whole group of steel wheeled buggies driving down a bumpy gravel road.
It needs to be replaced, hopefully by the end of this week.