Wednesday, May 13, 2015
My next deadline is getting a few portfolios together and turning them in. I'm planning on spending most of my day working on that.
2. May is National Barbecue Month. Do you prefer cooking indoors or out? What's the best thing about a barbecue? What's the last thing you cooked on an outdoor grill?
I prefer cooking, and eating indoors. I can't think of anything good about a barbeque. The last thing that was cooked on our outdoor grill was probably burgers, back in 2009. I really detest the flavor of grilled foods, and after we moved our grill became a birdhouse before we got it set up properly, and by now it doesn't appear to be fit to use for food preparation. We really just need to get rid of it. I, for one, will not miss it.
3. What is one thing on your "never again" list?
I don't really like to use the word never, because so often it seems I get deliberately proved wrong and end up doing the thing I said I would never do.
There is a restaurant on our never again list, that I'm really hoping stays on there. Everything about our experience there had been terrible.
4. What's something that annoys you about people your own age? Something you love about your generation?
Something that annoys me is how easily offended and "me me" this generation seems to be.
Something I love ..... maybe that I have friends my own age?
5. Lilac, iris, hyacinth, pansy...your favorite purple flower?
I like all of them, but pansies have an extra special place in my heart, probably because they used to be my grandmother's favorite flower.
6. What's a song that always calms you down?
I really, really love scripture lullaby songs. They're so soothing, and calming. My favorite is this one:
7. What's the last thing you donated?
The last thing ...... does money count?
I do have a pile of things here waiting to be taken to Goodwill.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Does this sound terrible that I'm already missing winter? I like spring and fall a lot, but we're right at the point where it's getting too warm for me. I listen to people complain about winter for months on end, so surely no one should mind hearing me complain about summer.