Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Smile Because.....

.... so many reasons, but to name a few.
  • A fresh dusting of snow on the ground when I got up this morning.
  • Hearing Buddy say "Mama" as he lifts his arms wanting to picked up.
  • Reading the little stories Sunbeam writes.
  • Opening the door and finding a box filled with A New Home for Lily and seeing the children and LV enjoying reading their copy.
  • Cardinals outside the kitchen window.
  • Rosebud's seemingly endless supply of enthusiasm when it comes to creating things in the kitchen.
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
And my three favorite men in the world make me smile everyday. Even though I'm trying to grasp the fact that Sailor is almost as tall as LV. Seems like only a little while ago when he was Buddy's age.

10 comments:

  1. Those are some wonderful reasons to be smiling..for sure and for certain. Blessings friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. How they grow! Don't look away or buddy will be as tall as big brother and daddy when you look back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What handsome guys you have! No wonder they make you smile. I can't believe how big your sons are both getting. I have two 20-something year old daughters, as well as an almost 16-year old daughter and a 9-year-old son. Children seem to grow up in the blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great reasons to smile! And how exciting, to get a box of books you have written delivered. My daughter is an aspiring novelist - I can't wait until that happens for her one day soon.

    Your boys are getting so big - I can't believe how big Buddy is already. My "baby" boy is almost 6'3".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your post! You have good-lookin' fellows. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your post! You have good-lookin' fellows. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makes me smile because you can see it in their eyes how happy they are. Those aren't fake smiles. Way way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to buy A Home for Lily for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally got all the way through your blog - now to stay up to date. I have enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great reasons to smile!! You have some handsome men in your life with great smiles themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.