No, I haven't. So far I have never been pulled over for any reason. I'm hoping to keep it that way.
What is a sound you hate hearing?
There are a number of different sounds that I don't enjoy.
- Alarm clock jangling way too loud at four in the morning.
- The hiss of a pot boiling over on the stove.
- Squeaky door hinges.
- Cows mooing outside my window in the middle of the night.
- But the one that bothers me the most is fingernails on a chalkboard. Even thinking about it makes me shiver.
- Children's laughter.
- The voices of loved ones.
- Children singing.
- The basement door, in the evening, when LV comes home.
- The clip clop of a horse and buggy passing the house.
- The sound of a rushing waterfall.
- Wind chimes in a gentle summer breeze.
I'm not a fan of steak, at all. Maybe because I haven't found the perfect recipe yet. LV loves it, and I enjoy cooking it, but I would rather enjoy a salad than have to try eating a steak.