Monday, January 20, 2020

Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie

    The second pie I made for my 52 pies challenge was an apple pie, using an old favorite recipe that I had shared here. It turned out as delicious as always.


    Week three's pie was a new one, and since it was a hit with everyone I'm going to go ahead and share the recipe with you.

I tried to get a decent picture featuring the layers of the pie. It didn't turn out the greatest, but at least you get to have an idea of how the yumminess looked.





Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie

2 eggs - beaten
1 - 8 oz package cream cheese - softened
2-3/4 cup powdered sugar

Beat until smooth and pour into an unbaked pie shell. (My favorite pie crust recipe can be found here.) Bake at 350º until golden brown.. Somewhere between 30 - 40 minutes.

Allow to cool completely and top with two cups of blueberry pie filling. If desired, add an 8 oz container of cool whip on top.

Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving to allow everything to set better.

If you decide to use my pie crust recipe ... I had a lot of left over pie dough this time, since I didn't want to make multiple pie. It can be frozen, but I opted to make herbed crackers, and a few other little treats with it instead.

7 comments:

  1. I wish I had that in front of me right now . . . I am in a pie eating mood. I haven't eaten sweets since New Years and my body is wondering what's going on, LOL.
    Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks like a yummy pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing. I like blueberries a lot and that pie would be a great way to eat some!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your pies and for the recipe. Just got a pack of cream cheese today. I think Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie will be on the menu for us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pie looks good and sounds like a great recipe. Yummmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.