Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Baking day. Okay, we bake often, but we have a special day planned for later this month when some friends are coming over for a day spent baking up a lot of different things.
2. If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why?
To one of my blog readers. She very kindly sent a package of seeds, including some Summer Geranium seeds from her garden. I had been searching for some ever since losing mine a number of years ago.
3. Of the breads listed, which one's your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
Old fashioned white bread is our favorite. I'll be making some later today.
4. What's something you have in abundance? Is that a good thing?
We have an abundance of those ladybugs or whatever you want to call them, and no it is not a good thing!
Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day and it seemed to make them swarm around the windows trying to get inside.
5. November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Who's your favorite redhead?
In my family, no.
In LV's family. There used to be.
My favorite redhead ....... going to go with Lucille Ball for this one.
6. The travel website Busbud recently calculated the most Instagrammed spot in every state. Go here to see what made the list where you live. Are you happy with your state's #1? If not what do you think should be the most photographed spot in your state? Have you snapped a photo there?
It's not what I thought it would be, but I'm okay with our state's most Instagrammed spot.
7. I'm going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November. Here's this week's question-
What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for?
I'm not exactly how to answer this one. Though after being plopped in a situation where there was gossiping going on I was grateful to discover that I really want nothing to do with it. Don't want to hear it, not even a little bit.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
LV's parents and one of his brothers are coming later today. It's the first time they are visiting since we live here.