Friday, November 1, 2013

Winner

November is here and with it came dull gray and brown scenery, the perfect time of year to curl up somewhere cozy with a good book. There are so many good books out there and occasionally I like sharing some of my favorites from when I was growing up, which brings us to the reason of this post. Choosing the winner for The Language of my Heart, the true journal of a young Amish girl now in book form.

After consulting the random generator the winner is.....


Comment #9 Noelle the dreamer said .......

I think most of us have tried our hand at keeping a journal (a little like blogging) but I agree some are far more interesting than others! My Granny kept traveling journals and I am blessed to own those! Her schooling stopped at age 9 but she was multilingual and would have loved to become a playwriter!
'The Journal of Anne Frank' comes to mind as most teens have read it (at least overseas). Unforgetable!
Kindly add my name in the hat for 'The Language of my Heart' Mary Ann. Just the title has my imagination going!
God bless,


Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address and I will get the book mailed to you.

4 comments:

  1. I remember reading Language of My Heart about 15 years ago and really enjoying it. It does make one want to sit down and write in a diary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ann, thank you so much for this opportunity! I feel blessed and can't wait to read it!
    I have emailed you my postal address!
    Blessings to you and yours,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.