To me a good dad is always ready to listen to his children. Loves working and playing with them. Is a good provider. He is a great example to them and is never too tired to help them out. Loves their mother.
2. What's something you learned from your own father?
I learned that it's possible to treat people with kindness even when they don't seem to deserve it. Being a bit of a perfectionist he taught us to do our best in everything, but also showed us that it is okay when things don't always turn out the way you had hoped they would.
3. It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having?
Going with our gut has proved to be much more successful than the whole reason it out business.
5. June is National Dairy Month. What's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item?
My favorite dairy item is cheese, and also happens to be the item purchased most often. Almost everything is better if there is cheese involved.
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
On one of our evening walks I discovered some flowers I had never seen before. They're beautiful and I now I want to know what they are called.
7. Are you typical of your generation?
This is a little harder to answer. It's questions like this that remind how much I'm caught between two different worlds. Not being Amish any longer I don't qualify as typical for that generation, but because I still have Amish-ness stuck in me I also don't qualify as typical for the generation main stream America is experiencing.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Those minty cookies found a home when a friend spent the afternoon at our house and tasted one and thought it was delicious. Yay! That means our no sugar diet is already over.