1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
Nothing quite beats the joyful song of a happy robin in the spring. During the winter I especially enjoy the nuthatches and chickadees and the splash of color from cardinals and blue jays though I'm happiest if blue jays stay away from the bird feeder since they're so bossy and chase all the other birds away. For summer entertainment watching the humming birds is a lot of fun. There are so many other birds I love too that I almost feel bad for not mentioning all of them.
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
I do have a twitter account but I don't tweet.
Full of unexpected surprises. Can't wait to see what happens next.
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
I say there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. And asking for Facebook passwords is one of them.
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
Even though we love baseball we have never watched any baseball movies. The only sports related movie that I can think of that we have watched is Facing the Giants.
Yes please! We like it cut in ¼" slices and steamed and then served in a delicious cream sauce.
6. What drives you?
My family and making every day count.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
If you're asking if I can juggle items by tossing them in the air and catching them, then no, I can't. But I'm approaching expert status of juggling all the things I need to get done and only drop something occasionally.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sailor recently wanted to honor one of my accomplishments and asked me to sit in the middle of the kitchen. He ran to get the tire pump and stripped a confetti filled balloon over it and blew it up until it popped showering me with confetti.
I loved the thought behind it even though I don't care for popping balloons. I felt quite honored being showered with confetti like that.