- Mud. I don't enjoy going outdoors and having to wade through mud to get to where I want to go. I also don't enjoy having it tracked into the house by people who don't have the courtesy to remove their shoes inside the door.
- Health fanatics. I really don't have the slightest interest in the latest greatest health food and healthy diets. I find it very annoying when pale sickly people try to tell me how to eat more healthy.
- On a similar note. I really cringe when I have to listen to your tale about the last time you were sick or the details of childbirth. Those are on the list of least favorite topics of discussion.
- Bad movies. After watching them they make me feel like I totally wasted an hour or two of my life that I'll never be getting back.
- Surprise parties. I despise these with a passion. If you're tired of having me as a friend go ahead and throw a surprise party in my house for me. That should do the trick.
Monday, February 15, 2010
I was surprised recently when I received an email from a reader that felt I'm not being honest on my blog. That I'm always focusing on good and happy things. I chuckled about it, deleted it, and have thought about it since and decided to do a post on some of my pet peeves and things I dislike.