Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Introduction

Soon after I discovered the blogging world I found a lovely blog that I like to visit regularly. I would like to introduce you to it too.

Janie and her husband enjoy riding their horses almost everyday. They take lots of pictures on their treks into the wilderness and then share them on their blog. Reading it and enjoying all the gorgeous photography is almost like taking a mini vacation yourself.



Janie graciously gave me permission to borrow a picture from her blog " Janie & Steve's Utah Trails " to share with you. Anyone who enjoys the outdoors and the beauty of nature is sure to enjoy her blog.

8 comments:

  1. i agree, utah is beautiful! it's my home, so when i want to go on a mini blog vacation i enjoy looking at blogs from the new england states or the south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing!
    Karrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the heads up on this blog...I just checked it out and you were right...I am following it now!
    Have a great day...blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words! I very much enjoy following your stories and adventures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for coming to my blog, Joyful Chaos! I think lots of religious groups that are strict have similar tendences. I will enjoy reading your memories about growing up Amish. Have you read a book by an Amish woman who left that group called "Crossing Over?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing, can't wait to see who gets the prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Lord God is sure a wonderful artist. His creation is a glory to His name. what a delightfully peaceful picture. Can almost smell the fresh air and tranqility. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I just wanted you to know that I had some new visitors and several new followers who came through this introduction. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.