Saturday, June 3, 2017

Picture my Week

Back to back Picture my Week posts? How did that happen? Sorry I was MIA for the week.

We were so busy living that I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but at least I have a few to share.

 
Sharon donated her hair, and ever since then I have to keep looking at her and her cute new look. She still has enough left for a jaunty little pony tail.

 
Steven enjoys watching his Papa work on trucks. I'm pretty sure he already understands mechanic talk better than I do.

 
Sharon and Steven enjoyed their elephant ride when the circus came to town. This isn't the best of pictures, but their was someone else's little girl sitting in front of them, and I don't show other people's children on my blog without permission from their parents.

 
Temperatures were lovely this week, perfect for moving your "office" outside.

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful week of a little fun and everyday happiness. Good for Sharon donating her hair. That's a very thoughtful thing to do. Love the helping Daddy photo and the "office". I hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughters haircut is so cute. That's great that she donated her hair. I donated mine twice before, but it's been quite a few years ago now. Thank you for sharing your week with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of your girl to donate her hair. The elephant ride looked fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very thoughtful of your daughter to donate her hair. We often had our classroom outside when the girls were younger and we homeschooled. Often we had "extra students" join us--dogs, cats...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.