Wednesday, February 11, 2015
I have written love letters, and yes I wrote one recently. I have also received a lot, and I've kept them all.
2. What's a movie that ends in a way you especially love?
Thinking, thinking, thinking. Apparently I don't watch enough movies, or else this shows what little impact the ones I have watched have made on me, because I can't think of an ending that I have loved. If you asked me about books, that would be a whole other story. (No pun intended)
3. Something that makes your heart sing? And for those of you who are parents, I mean something besides your children that makes your heart sing?
Something, or someone?
Something ...... there's not much that makes me feel happier than having a new notebook and pen in hand. The possibilities that stretch out before me when I'm equipped like that. Happy sigh.
Someone ........ LV, he makes my heart sing every day!
4. What's the last event you had to attend, phone call you had to make, routine task you needed to complete, or meal you had to prepare, that you did do, but only half-heartedly?
Let's not talk about the last event I had to attend. Still trying to erase it from my memory. Phone call was to my Mom, after the initial sermon I had to sit through we actually had a pleasant conversation. Routine task, laundry. I never seem to be able to produce the proper levels of enthusiasm for it, even though it is ever so much easier to do than it used to be when we were Amish. Meal, breakfast a little over three hours ago. Stumbling through a sleepy haze to prepare it makes me only half heartedly enjoy getting it ready.
5. Tuna fish salad-yay or blech? If you said yay, how do you like your tuna salad prepared? Hey, this is the Hodgepodge, right?
Not my favorite, but I do enjoy it several times a year. Usually in sandwich form.
6. What's something you 'know by heart'?
Hundreds of songs. A lot of poems I memorized as a child, and the sermon on the mount: Matthew 5,6, and 7. We had to memorize it in school, and it has stuck with me.
7. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, what two or three word phrase would you write on a conversation heart for someone you love? That someone could be a spouse, child, parent, cousin, bestie...anyone at all whom you love.
Forever and Always
8. Insert your own random thought here.
See this puzzle? It looks quite innocent, doesn't it?
What this photo doesn't show is how it's a 3-D puzzle and the picture changes depending on what angle you look at it.
I don't ever want to put another one like it together! It was awful. My eyes felt cross-eyed and my head was spinning when ever I worked on it. We could only spend a few minutes at a time on it before we started going bonkers.