Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Winner

Last night we got home from a family vacation. I'll write more about it later because right now it's time to choose the winner of A Big Year for Lily.

And the winner is........
 
 
Comment #1

Magnolia Tea said........

Not currently reading a book, but the last books, just a week ago, that I read were Ishmael & Self Raised by E.D.E.N. Southworth. They're excellent books complete with a moral-to-the-story and a plot that keeps the reader interested. The story is set in the 1800s and published by Lamplighter Publishing.

Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address and I will get your book mailed to you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I can't wait. Thank you so much for this lovely giveaway. I'm so excited to win. Now, I'm off to order the first two so I can read them all, one after the other. I'm so impatient when it comes to waiting for a book to be published. I know, I'm awful that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.