Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Overheard

Sailor after seeing a few dollars in Sunbeam's hand:  Do you want to give me your money and I'll make an investment for you?

Sunbeam: What is an investment?

Rosebud, before Sailor can answer: A great way to lose your money.


~~~~~

Rosebud: Why do we have to learn about Al Gore's rhythms?

Me, trying to hide a smile: It's algorithm, not Al Gore's rhythms.


~~~~~

Sailor when asking the blessing after seeing a spinach related main dish:  And please God, help us to eat this food.

9 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!! The last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the mouth of babes...too cute.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spinach one!

    When my son was 8 or 9, I made creamed spinach. I don't know what I did to it, but I prompted this exchange:

    Joseph: Wow, Mom, this spinach is OK.

    Me: Great, honey. I'm glad you like it.

    Joseph: Well ... I don't exactly LIKE it. But it's not nearly as bad as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember if it was spinach related, but upon seeing what I was preparing for dinner, my then toddler son declared, "I'm fasting!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry -- can't think of a humorous way of saying "I'm still giggling!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love listening to kids' conversations because they think of the funniest stuff!! Sounds like Sailor needs to stay away from the stock market. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The things children say are so funny sometimes!
    Thanks for sharing these giggles with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the mouths of babes...
    Gotta love childhood wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your children are precious! Thanks for letting us "eavesdrop" on their conversations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.