No, there are no men or women in blue in my family tree. Instead .... coming from the Amish .... I have quite a few bishops and leaders in my family tree. Let's just say having someone with a title like that stop in uninvited puts a "quiver in your liver" just as much, if not more than any flashing lights ever will.
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night blues? What helps you get over it?
I don't have trouble with the Sunday night blues. While I thoroughly enjoy weekends, I am also always eager and ready for Monday morning to get here.
I enjoy blue cheese, in moderation. Mostly on salads, or in dips, or a delightful bruschetta.
4. We can't head in to the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? Complete this thought: I work best when____________________.
5. 'Everything yields to diligence.' Antiphanes Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general)
Everything? I'm not sure I would say it's true for everything. Diligence is a good trait to have though, and most good things you do have, come from being diligent.
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America's National Parks? If so share with us a favorite or two. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around?
I have been to a few National Parks. My favorite would probably be Bandelier National Park in New Mexico. I have a dream of being able to visit every National Park in the continental U.S.A. someday.
7. Bid farewell to August in seven words or less.
Too hot, happy to see you go.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've been looking at a lot of the pictures I've taken over the past how ever many years, and would really like to get a lot of them printed.
What place would you recommend I check into for printing hundreds, if not thousands of pictures that won't require discovering a gold mine to pay for them?