Oxford Dictionaries, the 2013 word of the year is 'selfie'. Your thoughts? When did you last take a selfie? Do you post them online somewhere? Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the lens?1. According to
I don't take selfies, since I don't ever enjoy being in front of the camera taking a selfie would practically be self inflicted torture.
2. Will you send out Christmas cards this year? If so, are they ready to go? If not, are you glad or sad about leaving that tradition behind?
I will be sending out some Christmas cards this year. I really should get started on them in hopes I'll get them sent in time to arrive before Christmas.
3. Do you trust easily?
I do trust easily. Though not quite as much as I used to years ago.
4. Pine-cinnamon-peppermint-vanilla (as in sugar cookie)...of those listed, which one is your favorite December scent?
Since I don't have a sense of smell I can't tell which would be my favorite scent. According to taste I would go with vanilla.
5. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Was that by choice or necessity?
Listening, definitely listening. The children always have way more to say than I do. One interesting thing I listened to was all about how cashews grow.
6. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Sorry if it's back there now : )
"Starry Night" a song the girls have to sing at our church's Christmas pageant and therefore sing almost non-stop around the house.
7. Which world explorer (in the whole history of the world) would you most like to have traveled with, and why?
Just the thought of being an explorer, especially if it required walking and camping and all the other outdoorsy stuff makes me weary. If I had to choose one it would probably be Lewis and Clark.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Every week I assign each of the children a book they are supposed to read. For a family a bookworms that is something they enjoy. This week's selection includes, Kazan, the Wolf Dog, Caddie Woodlawn, and On the Banks of Plum Creek. I love seeing them enjoying books I loved as a child.