Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy Jar

Last year we made a fun list of things twelve things we wanted to do in 2013 and I'm happy to say we accomplished them. My favorite was the month we tried a new recipe every day. I enjoyed it so much I think I'll be bringing it back for a month in 2014.
 
In addition to having our family list of fun goals we have for the new year we will also be doing Happy Jars.
 
 
Rosebud made these as Christmas gifts with instructions to write happy things on little pieces of paper and dropping them into the jar throughout the next year. At the end of the year we get to read about what a great year 2014 has been.
 
I'm looking forward to this sweet little project.

4 comments:

  1. The happy jar is a wonderful idea! I may have to adopt this myself. Happy new Year!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting project. And a beneficial one at that, for it will make all think and look for happy things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! A happy jar!! I am also intrigued by the month of new recipes! Keep us posted, please!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now I'm only one year ahead/behind. :)
    My favorite post from 2013... the description of the full pantry.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.