Yes, I do believe in miracles.
I can't think of any fad that I'm trying. I'm more the kind of person that allows fads to come and go while I stay comfortably, myself.
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
I really like peppermint. My favorite food containing peppermint is Peppermint patties. Not the York brand though. There is another brand at our local candyland that I like ever so much better.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)...which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
Probably break the ice. Having been meeting new people breaking the ice seems to be the best way to make new friends.
When I was six I accidently broke my Aunt Vernie's treasured candy bowl. We both cried, but remained friends. My parents gave her a new one a few weeks later as a Christmas gift.
6. 'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or the Grinch before his heart grew?
Buddy the Elf. Final preparations have already been made. The house feels as if it were bursting at the seams trying to contain all the secrets.
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. ~Laura Ingalls Wilder
8. Insert your own random thought here
So excited that one of my brothers is coming to visit this weekend!