Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas

I hope you all had a very nice Christmas!
 
We all enjoyed our day to the fullest.
 
 
I finally gave up trying to get the perfect picture of our children. Buddy thought it was a great time to play peek-a-boo once again.


 
Our homemade Christmas gifts were enjoyed by all. One of my favorites was the cookbook Sailor made for Rosebud. The recipes were his own foodie inventions, but what made me love it even more were the little descriptions he added about each recipe.
 
 
The fine print under the Spicy Potatoes recipe says: This recipe is not spicy, we apologize for the title.

5 comments:

  1. Are the Super Sloppy Potatoes for real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family, and the cookbook looks great! Love the note about the spicy not being spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet picture of the kiddos,and what a nice gift for a sister....I love that idea...have a very blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful gift, full of thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! And what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.