Monday, April 10, 2017

H ~ H's from my Idea Book

  There are several lists of possible 'H' related blog posts, but I'm not delving into them today. I find it just a tad bit annoying how none of them are feeling as if it was the perfect time to be used.

Household Tips When I read or hear of some household tips I'll jot them in my idea book. Sadly, most of the time that is all I'll ever do with them. Of the ones I have remembered to try, there are some that have gone on to become regulars in our house. Others have not been successful at all and had to be crossed out and a short description of the failure written next to it to make sure we'll never try them again.

  Hymns I have a list of my favorite hymns with my favorite version or singer of that hymn. I can be forgetful at times, and if I want to find a certain song, it's so much easier when I know who sang it the best.

 Homeschool I could have done the entire A-Z challenge focused solely on homeschooling and all the different things involved. I'm not sure if I have ever conveyed just how much I love homeschooling. Each of my idea books have things in them pertaining to homeschool, and my biggest one is devoted entirely to it.

2 comments:

  1. I love Hymns too! and love to sing at church and with the choir. I do like to read household hints, but usually find myself doing things the same old way. I guess I'm a creature of habit. I did a cooperative homeschool preschool with most of my kids where a group of Mom's each took a week in turn for the twice a week pre-school. I always felt I wasn't organized enough and dedicated enough to homeschool past pre-school. Kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Idea Book must be very thick with all of these things in it and we're not quite halfway through the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.