Wednesday, October 12, 2016
The best thing .... I'm stumped. I'm a creature of habit, and the change involved in moving to a new house is stressful. I guess it's a good thing to be able to go through everything you have, and having everything perfectly organized is nice too, though I'd rather go on a thorough housecleaning/organizing spree than move.
The worst thing ... change, packing, lifting, toting, uncomfortable new surroundings, chaos ... not a fan of moving.
2. What's moved you recently?
A book I read that required a box of tissues. Is it pathetic getting so invested in fictional characters?
3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? How so?
I feel life is moving forward. There are some exciting things on the horizon that I'll share more about here once the time is right.
4. On the move, move mountains, get a move on, it's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Explain.
It's your move could apply to my life right now. I'm working on a project, and the only thing holding it back is me. So hopefully I'll be able to get a move on later today and tackle it.
5. What song makes you want to get up and move?
6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'?
Baby carrots and celery sticks are a favorite go to snack in our house. Funny how my dream of being grown up and being able to eat chips, pretzels, and candy bars when ever I want has changed to much healthier options when I became a grown up.
7. What one accessory makes your house feel like home?
This may sound a little silly, but the one thing I have found that I really like, is, refrigerator magnets. Several years ago when LV had to go out of state for six months for a job thing, we went along and stayed in a basically empty house. Having only the most basic of basic necessities. When we got home after that and I walked into our kitchen and saw those magnets on the fridge .... well ... I really liked them, and I felt home again.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm really, really enjoying fall this year. The chill in the air, the bright blue skies, the colorful leaves. Ahh ... it stirs something deep inside that is hard to explain.