Wednesday, April 6, 2016
I really don't think too much about retirement. We are planning for it, as in trying to save for it just in case we won't be able to earn a living any longer.
I'm neither looking forward to it, or dreading it.
2. It's International Guitar Month...do you play? Does anyone in your family play? What's a song you especially like to hear played on the guitar or a favorite song featuring the guitar?
I don't play the guitar, but Sailor does. I don't think I have a favorite song that's played on the guitar. I love songs, singing, and music. So any song that is played well, I will enjoy listening to Sailor play it on his guitar.
3. What's your comfort food?
I think pasta and bread. Basically anything loaded with carbs.
4. What's one activity or area of your life where you absolutely never procrastinate?
Shortly after 4 every morning, my alarm goes off. I always get up right away.
5. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Does your local store bag the groceries for you or is it a do-it-yourself kind of place? Do you like someone packing your groceries?
LV and I usually go grocery shopping one night per week. We always like going to Aldis first and getting everything we can there. It is a do it yourself kind of place when it comes to bagging. Included providing your own bags, or else buying the ones they offer.
I don't mind packing my own groceries, but I also don't mind if someone else does it as long as they use commonsense.
6. What's the coolest thing you've seen in nature?
Watching a beaver fell a large tree, and then go out into the water and slapping his tail as a signal and a little later three other beavers came to join him. Working together they maneuvered the log into the water, and went swimming away with it.
7. Share a favorite quote about home.
Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The set of goals we made back at the beginning of the year have been an interesting addition to our months.
For March, we made baklava. It turned out nicely, and while very rich, it was delicious!
We were also supposed to make a Busy Book. It didn't quite get done.