1. Americans will celebrate Labor Day this coming weekend. Do you know what we're actually celebrating? (without consulting your friends Google or wikipedia, ahem) What's a project you're currently 'laboring' over?
Something I'm laboring on....... finishing up my writing obligations.
2. Labor Day also signals the unofficial end of summer for most of us...what summer food will you miss the most? If you're in the southern hemisphere feel free to substitute winter for summer.
Fresh vegetables and fruit. Picked at the perfect stage of ripeness.
3. A well known proverb states, 'It's easier to seek forgiveness than ask permission.' Your thoughts?
I'm not the type of person that enjoys having to apologize and seek forgiveness. It is much easier for me to simply ask permission.
4. Food critic, film critic, book critic, art critic....which hat would you most like to wear?
Oh, this one is easy. I would love to be a food critic!
5. When you were a kid, who (besides your parents) was your favorite adult?
I can't pick only one as my favorite. My grandparents. My uncles; John Henry, David, and Noah and aunts Barbara, Mattie, and Ellie. My teacher Hannah.
6. The astronaut, Neil Armstrong, passed away last week. He was regarded as a hero by many generations of people all around the world. Do we still have modern day heroes? What makes someone a hero?
To me a hero is someone who will step out into the face of danger in order to protect another person that needs help.
7. I never get tired of __________________.
Crisp, clear autumn days.
8. Insert your own random thought here.