1. Aloha! On August 21, 1959 Hawaii officially became a US state. Have you ever been? Upon arrival would you prefer an orchid or a hibiscus to tuck behind your ear?
I have never been there. If I were to visit I would prefer a hibiscus.
2. Since we're talking tropical...what's your favorite food or beverage made with pineapple?
One of our favorite foods that contain pineapple is Hawaiian Chicken Fajitas.
3. Do you believe in soul mates? Explain.
In a sense maybe, sorta, kinda. I believe the person you marry can and should become your soul mate.
4. Share a memory about the house you grew up in.
The house I grew up in was in various stages of being remodeled for almost the entire time I lived there. It was only completed a week or so before our wedding. Our laundry room/ summer kitchen was our big cement porch Daddy enclosed for that purpose. It was always a challenge doing the laundry without getting any water on the floor. Any water seemed to always run directly to a crack and seep down into our woodworking shop which was a huge no no.
5. Are you comfortable with silence?
Most of the time silence doesn't bother me but with my chatterbox tendencies those moments don't occur all that often.
6. You spot a giant spider on your bedroom wall...what's your next move? (all spiders are giant, right?)
If I'm alone I'll get rid of it. If someone else is there I run the other direction and let them take care of it. If it's especially big I've been known to trap it under a glass or something until someone more brave comes along to dispose of it.
7. My idea of fun does NOT include ______________.
Getting up at 4 AM every day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I was delighted when I found this website filled with cute coloring pages. I love the more old fashioned pictures and the children have really enjoyed coloring them.