Wednesday, November 1, 2017
It looks like any other normal day. We don't do anything to observe or celebrate it in any way. I'm glad I don't have to come up with costumes, and as far as candy goes I'm actually glad I don't have a whole pile of it here. We've been trying to scale back some on our sugar intake and having a lot of candy wouldn't help that cause.
2. What are you waiting for? Elaborate
For our ship to come in. :)
More realistically, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and other celebrations. It's been years since we've done it, but we're considering doing the 12 Days of Christmas this year, or at least our version of it. We're on a bit of a countdown while waiting to kick things off.
3. Do you wish you were friendlier, braver, more creative, more athletic, or something else? Explain.
Friendlier ... I'd like to think I'm friendly. I feel that way inside, but does it translate to everyone I meet? I hope so.
Braver ... I suppose I could use a dash or two of added bravery in my life. I've surprised myself in certain circumstances of how brave I can be, but then I spy a mouse somewhere and am reduced to a pathetic pile of shrieks and shivers.
More creative ... I have quite a bit of creativity, actually more than I have the time to actually do something with it all.
More athletic ... That would be great. I'm not very athletic at all.
Something else ... there seems to always be room for growth and improvement in my life.
4. When it comes time to paint are you a do-it-yourselfer or do you hire someone? What was the last paint job completed at your house? What room most needs painting now? How do you feel about wallpaper?
I'm a do-it-yourselfer. The last paint job I did was seven years ago when I painted our entire house just a little before we moved. The room in our house that most needs painting is probably our school/dining room. I don't care for wallpaper. Our kitchen, living room, and laundry corner all have wallpaper. I can live with it, but I would never choose to wallpaper anything.
5. What is one specific thing you felt gratitude for in the month of October?
The lovely fall colors.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I earned several blisters yesterday when I sharpened, by hand, all 181 of our pencil colors. Yes, I counted.