Water. After having problems with our water recently we were reminded how much we take good clean water for granted and it's something I'm truly grateful for.
2. The color brown-love it or no? What's your favorite shade of brown? Most loved something in your home or closet in a shade of brown?
I like the color brown for a lot of things, though I've never been a fan of the dull browns of November or parched crispy browns of a hot summer.
I do love browns when it comes to clothing, with a warm chocolate shade being my favorite.
3. What's something you're looking forward to today?
I'm looking forward to seeing some friends tonight.
4. The word 'feminism' is not new, but it has been generating all kinds of headlines in recent days and months. What do you think/feel when you hear the word? If you're a woman, do you want to be described as a feminist? Why or why not?
The word feminist leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't want to be described as a feminist, choosing rather to be feminine.
To me the word feminist brings a picture of obnoxious, loud, self centered women to mind. While feminine brings a picture of gentleness, kindness, and things more along that line.
5. What's something you personally can't eat without making a mess?
Spaghetti is something I would never choose to eat in public because it is so messy for me.
6. When did you last surprise someone with a little gift or when were you last surprised by someone with a little gift? What was it?
A friend stopped by on Monday and surprised me with several dozen eggs from her chickens. We use a lot of eggs, so I was happy to receive them!
7. Share a favorite quote, saying, song lyric or scripture relating to gratitude.
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
With winter being my favorite season, I am loving the snow that is covering everything. So pretty!