We interact almost every single day. Our elderly neighbor served for most of his life, and loves talking about his experiences.
2. You can have fifty pounds of anything at all (except money)...what would you choose?
Food: either chocolate or meat.
Crafty type things: yarn or ribbon.
Things I like: office supplies
3. When did you last receive an invitation in the 'real' mail? What was it for and did you attend? When it comes to RSVP-ing, are you an 'early responder' or a 'last minute, barely-under-the-wire' kind of guest?
Several weeks ago we received an invitation to one of my cousins 25th wedding anniversary. They had an Amish wedding and were now planning on renewing their vows in a "wedding" they wish they could have had.
We would have really liked to attend, but Wisconsin is a little far from where we live.
4. What's something you really don't like to waste?
I don't like wasting anything, but it really bothers me when food gets wasted.
5. Cheers, Friends, MASH, Seinfeld...of the ones listed, your favorite long-running sitcom?
I haven't seen Cheers or MASH. Seinfeld never interested me, and I don't like how they use God's name in Friends so I'm not choosing any as a favorite.
6. What decision are you glad you made?
Moving halfway across the country to where we live today. Seems a little silly now when I think of all the tears I had on moving day.
7. In this month of 'Thanksgiving' what is one thing that's different today than it was a year ago that you're grateful for?
Hmmm ...... maybe that Buddy can talk and we can actually understand what he's saying the majority of the time.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The local game commission releases pheasants every so often. I feel sorry for them being turned out into the wild having to fend for themselves when they had been cared for all their life. I don't think it's doing them a favor, but I digress.
This guy has been hanging out behind our house for the past few days. He seems quite comfortable around people. I'm hoping he survives hunting season.