Thursday, October 23, 2014

Winner

I enjoyed reading all your comments about your Christmas preparations. but now it's time to choose the winner of Life with Lily. So with out further ado the winner is................


Comment # 16

Michelle said...............................

I have begun just a little. We do the 3 gifts representing the 3 gifts the wise men gave. A lot less shopping needs to be done ; 0)

Congratulations Michelle! Please send me an email with your address and I will get the book sent to you.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Michelle. I know you're getting a sweet book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle!
    What a wonderful concept of the 3 gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Michelle! That's a great idea.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee Michelle!!! What a great gift....
    Blessings
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so very exciting. I sent you an email. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm too late! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.