1. What summer activity most takes you back to your own childhood?
Working in a garden takes me back more than about any other summer activity. Summer used to be extremely busy putting up a year's supply of food.
Though I can't smell, I absolutely love the air here after a rain if I breathe deeply I can taste it, sweet and so refreshing.
3. It's beach season in the US of A...so how do you feel about sand?
Sand, eh....... I actually enjoyed our visit to the beach last year, and will probably enjoy it again this year, but I would prefer other vacation destinations.
4. Sun tea, SunChips, sunflower seeds, Capri Sun, Sunny Delight, Sun-Maid raisins, sun-dried tomatoes...your favorite food or beverage with sun in its name?
Let's go through the list. Tea, no thanks. Sunflower seeds I enjoy especially when roasted like we used to while I was growing up. It's been years though since I last had any. Capri Sun and Sunny Delight, not a fan of either. Sun-Maid raisins, only if they are chocolate covered. Never had sun dried tomatoes. That leaves Sun Chips, it just happens that I love them, but only get to enjoy them when we travel.
5. What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot summer day?
My preferred method of cooling off on a hot day is relaxing in a nice air conditioned house with some ice cold lemonade. The children how ever would prefer to go swimming. We have friends with a nice pool that we can use when ever we like. We visited it last week, everyone was having fun until a chipmunk decided to join the activities and drowned. The speed in which the girls left the pool when that happened was almost comical.
6. Share a favorite song with the word sun or sunshine in it's title.
Walking in Sunlight
7. Tell us about a time you had an exceedingly good or truly awful customer service experience. If it was awful, did you report it? Ever go back there again?
A local business recently provided truly awful customer service, we didn't bother reporting it, mostly because it was an Amish business and we didn't want them to get in trouble for dealing with someone ex-Amish. As long as they don't recognize us, we get to do business with them, but after our last experience it might not be such a bad thing if we couldn't.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love seeing things that grow during the summer.