I'm going with run like the wind. I'm in the process of potty training Buddy and have, more times than I can count, uttered the phrase "run like the wind, my boy, run like the wind" as we head to another session in hopes we get there in time.
2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food?
Broccoli. I love it steamed or roasted and as a special treat a broccoli grape salad is always a hit.
3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell!
I was locked out of our house several years ago and ended up removing the screen from a window and climbing inside to unlock the door.
4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite and why?
The Grinch, not a fan of him, but he's the only one I know anything about.
5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not?
I agree. Much can be accomplished when a spirit of hope is present.
6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it's title.
The first song that comes to mind used to be one of my favorites as a child. If You're Happy and You Know It
7. What's a road trip you'd like to take?
A road trip we are planning to take someday is driving up along the east coast stopping at various points of interest along the way with our goal of visiting Acadia.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sailor can get quite creative in the kitchen. He prepares lunch several times a week. This was his latest offering.
I'm so happy he has an interest in food other than just eating.