Friday, March 21, 2014

A-Z Reveal

http://vidyasury.com/2014/02/a-to-z-challenge-theme-reveal-blogfest.html

The April  A-Z Challenge is just around the corner, and today is the theme reveal.

My theme will be revolving around all things Amish. Everything from memories to rules, food to fun. Things I used to love, to the things that used to annoy me. Basically if it is something I experienced while we were Amish and starts with a letter I need, it is open to be blogged about.

I think this will be a lot of fun!

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to learning a lot about you and the Amish life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to learning more about the Amish community. I have always been interested in it. As a young girl I always begged my parents to find an Amish community that would take me in for a weekend so I could see what it was like to live with them. They never found one but it was always something that I wrote stories about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting, Mary Ann. I'll definitely be checking in to see what's on your mind. I'm doing the challenge, too, but I didn't participate in the reveal. I think my theme is the names and character of God if I can just get rolling.
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I look forward to reading and learning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big fan of all things Amish, so I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading so many books about the Amish (most in a good light, others not so much) I will look forward to learning new things from a former Amish turned believer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be a great opportunity for learning! I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to A-Z with you and learning more about the Amish-way of life. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice theme for the A to Z Challenge! Looking forward to read the posts! :)

    ~Kau

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.