1. What's something you miss about the 1980's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
Life was interesting for me back in the 80's. I was at the age when every day was an adventure. For me it isn't fashion, music, or anything along that line that I miss.
One thing I would love to be able to do again is stand in the front of the buggy with the storm front open while Daddy is driving the horse. I'll never be a little girl again so sadly that isn't possible.
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
Yes, I do and our children do as well. We love books so we really enjoy the library.
3. What's the secret to success?
I had to think of Psalm 1 as soon as I read this question. I find those first three verses very thought provoking.
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
The games played in our yard are very simple children's games. Pitch and catch being Sailors favorite right now.
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
I don't have a coffee table but if you were to look at the end table beside my rocking chair you would find a lamp, a book or two, as well as a little basket of diapers for Buddy.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
I have never attempted to ride a bicycle. LV and the children do and with a lovely biking trail near by it would be almost tempting to learn to ride so I can join them on Sunday afternoon bike rides. Maybe someday.
7. What's your favorite cheese?
I really, really like cheese and any given day you will find at least four different kinds in our refrigerator. It's hard to pick a favorite but I never turn down fresh mozzarella.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm counting down the days until Life with Lily releases on October 1st. Right now it is available for pre-order on Amazon.