Friday, December 16, 2011

Writing Project

How is your writing project coming along and when can we expect to be able to buy your book?

I'm really looking forward to them and wish I could buy a boxful for Christmas gifts this year.


The writing project is coming along really well. The first book of the series is scheduled to be released in late summer 2012.

I'm feeling honored that you would like to buy them as gifts!

Will you be making your book available in other formats (such as audio) when it's done?

That decision is up to the publishers at Revell. So far I have not heard if they will be doing an audio but will certainly announce it on my blog if they do.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope they do, since I'd like to be able to enjoy your book too; I'd love to be able to read the parts I've missed of your story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'm lined up -- copies for family members, and for our church library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.